The Christian Education Committee responsibilities include:
- overseeing the operation of the Nursery
- overseeing the Sunday School program
- overseeing the operation of Children’s Church
- overseeing the Youth program
- promoting Presbyterian camps and conferences
- aiding the minister as needed with confirmation classes
- coordinating the Acolytes
- coordinating the Bible School program
- overseeing the operation of the Library
- overseeing the Adult Forum and additional adult educational opportunities
Sunday Morning Groups: 9:45-10:45 a.m.
- Time with Children: Nursery and Preschoolers (infants-first-graders) experience a caring environment with Bible stories and activities. Teachers: Patricia Pilkington and volunteers. Location: Nursery and Pre-school rooms.
- Education Hour for Children & Youth
- Adult Forum: Sunday, 9:45 a.m. in Martin Hall (Lower Level). Always a thought-provoking topic, accompanied by dynamic discussion. Click here for the Adult Forum blog.
If you are interested in being a part of the Christian Education Team, let us know.
Youth Forms (links)
- Accident Report Form
- Criminal Record Background form
- Suspected Child Abuse form
- Volunteer Application
- FPCE volunteers & youth safety policy
- FPCe Child Registration Form