- Dec. 10 - 5:30p Adult Forum Progressive Dinner*
- Dec. 10 - 6:00p Social Gathering @ FPCe
- Dec. 14 - 6:00p Women's Christmas Gathering*
- Dec. 16 - 8:00a FFTM
- Dec. 17 - 5:30p Church Christmas Dinner*
- Dec. 21 - 7:00p PFLAG @ ETSU
- Dec. 24 - 7:00p Christmas Eve Service
*Adult Forum Progressive Dinner - Our annual Progressive Dinner is being held on Sunday, December 10, starting at 5:30 PM. The three homes that are hosting are:
- APPETIZERS at Julie Wade’s home in Johnson City
- MAIN COURSE at Dwight Cope’s home in Watauga, TN
- DESSERT at Jim and Helen Wilson’s home in Elizabethton
You MUST sign up to attend the dinner and are requested to bring ONE dish to whichever one of the courses you choose. Please notify Julie Wade if you plan to attend and indicate the type of food you plan to bring. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Women's Christmas Gathering - The date of the Annual Christmas Women's Gathering will be Thursday, December 14, 6 pm at the home of Aubrie Abernethy. Please plan to bring a favorite dish and small gift to exchange. Everyone is welcome! RSVP to email@example.com
*Church Christmas Dinner - On Sunday, December 17, our annual church Christmas dinner will be held in Martin Hall. The evening will begin with a Wassail bowl starting at 5:30 PM and dinner will follow at 6 PM. You are asked to bring a dish to share which can be either an appetizer, salad, vegetables, or dessert. A ham will be provided but if you would like to bring a vegetarian main dish, that would be appreciated. No need to sign up for this one, and be sure to bring the whole family!